Friday, November 10, 2006

hard night

Days are going really nice...I was at the beach most of the day yesterda, but nights are tough...Living in a one bedroom small place with no computer or an oven is tough...I listen to my ipod most of the time and read, but i do get scared when I hear noises outside, especially after 2 am...I know I will adjust, but it is just tough now...I am mostly hanging out with the cafe's current owner, Nadja and her friends and their kids. There are lots of kids here. They speak at least 4 languages. Spanish, Italian, English and German...Who knew my years of german studies would be helpful at this stage of my life....:)))))

I am doing some competitive research...Eating out as much as I can, copying menus and prices. I had a papaya smootie C700, coffee C350, no refills, eggs with black beans and rice C1200 with avocado C350....About USD 6....I will have free refills for sure....

The other thing is smoking...everyone smokes here, including tourists...Though all my tables are outside, Organico will be smoke free...

Heading out to the cafe...it started raining outside...it is so hot, rain is good...it means we will have water in April...No complains...

Pura Vida!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umarim macerani sonuna kadar yasayip muthis deneyimlerle geri donersin zamani gelince. Buyuk bir adim, insanin tuyleri diken diken oluyor.

Nihan said...

Canim,
Costa Rica'ya gittiginden beri yazdigin herseyi simdi okudum. Dualarim seninle, hersey cok iyi olacak. Sen benim en cesur ve en ne istedigini bilen arkadasimsin.