Sunday, December 24, 2006

Holiday Special at Organico

I made avocado ice-cream!!! We are selling it in half avocado shells...The recipe made around 12, I have 2 left...it tastes really good, interesting and has an amazing color. One of those kitchen experiments turned into something fun...I was making a tart, it was so hot, i had to keep the mousse in the freezer, then i got busy and forgot about it...Now we have an icecream noone has around here...
 
No sugar added, dairy free, 100% organic....The recipe is from Raw Food Cookbook...Highly recommended...If you plan to visit me, please bring me coconut oil, agave nectar and maple syrup!
 
Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

G.O. said...

heloo! avocado icecreamm iyyy:)
ozledim fairyimi beeeeeeeeeen!

Anonymous said...

I made avocado icecream once and really liked the taste. Similarly, serving in its shell gives a nice touch. As far as I remember, we have put sugar in ours, do you have a recipe to share?