Saturday, January 20, 2007

ups and downs

Here is a list...

I received a care package from Samantha with lots of cards and it was
really nice and very emotional!

Mom brought Lane's photos, so we are opening Lane Collins in Ladakh
exhibit by the end of next week...

A client came back from Santa Terasa to eat at Organico!!!! My veggie
burgers are a hit!

Larry came in today and showed me how to make my own almond milk...He
is so fantastic...He is on the menu with his crepe recipe...

Tamales sold out...ordered new ones for Monday...

Got a cake order for next week...

Made our own mustard from the plant mustard leaves...I had no idea
that stuff could be home made...

Here are some downs...

Many friends eat at next door neighbor...they eat dead animals....

I am tired...

I am mean to my mother when she is not fast enough with the
blender...I hate the damn blender, it is soo tired too...

We freeze the fruit to make fruit shakes but they are so damn frozen,
you need water to make it liquid again...then it looses its taste...I
tried to make fresh juice from the fruit today and people complained
it is not cold enough...no idea what to do....

Water pipe broke down...

No more avocados left...

We still can not manage the cash register. Cash doesnt add up to the
bills...Don't tell me how basic this is...I know...One day if you have
your own place, you will understand..or better, just dont go into the
restaurant business...

I miss Andres...

No comments: