Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Bugday

Thanks to Reina and our quest for finding organic dates and henna, we discovered this site...
 
I have decided to close for dinner during the week because I am exhausted and would like to take time to rest. Though we do have business at night and making money, I really want time for me. Yesterday, I had an amazing massage from a friend of mine, Martim at this beautiful, peaceful and romantic house right by the ocean in Cabuya. Cabuya is 10 minutes away from Montezuma and it was my first time. It is so ridiculous that I haven´t been anywhere in Costa Rica but Montezuma and San Jose. Sooooooo sad! Then, we went to the beach, spent time at the house...Martim and Avani came here to take the 40 day retreat with Tony Samara, www.tonysamara.org  They live together like a big family with 2 other wonderful people and I really miss having people around other than customers. It is nice to eat amaranth cereal for dinner with milk and not to worry about how the plate looks...Then we went to a dance class. It was fantastic. It was a free form, jump and feel and express yourself hippie dancing and I loved it. I am more interested in dancing these days than cooking. Maybe it is sooooo hot, maybe it is time to get out to the world and enjoy simple things...
 
I came back to Montezuma at 8, Armando called me the minute we got to town. I left the front door open. All day long! So, better get some rest and take it all in with a big breath. Life is a big wave....
 
"What draws friends together doesn't conform laws of nature. Form doesn´t know about spiritual closeness. If a grain of barley approaches a grain of wheat, an ant must be carrying it. " Rumi
 
 

No comments: