Thursday, June 26, 2008

I LOVE YOGA

www.Iloveyoga.com

These people are heaven sent. I am so grateful to the universe, it is incredible. One of the nicest groups ever and they love the cafe, they love the food, I love them. Well, I feel pretty up in the air because some people even came up to me and said I make the best food they had in their lives. There are four amazing kids and they dig the icecream. I get so much pleasure feeding people. One love, we are one. I am so happy.

Check out the website, the cloths are fantastic too!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a beautiful picture of your banana and fruit crepe breakfasts. I had to take the picture, it was just toooo pretty! I will send it to you. It was so amazingly good and is still one of my best memories of Montezuma! Do you ship your food to Ohio? lol!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.