Tuesday, June 09, 2009

companion

i love joseph campbell...i first read him in 1999, and made some of my bravest decisions with his "jump it is not as wide as you think" quote. It was really not that wide:)

While going thru the old stuff at home, I found my first Campbell book. Tons of memories, charged with emotions from all directions, past depressions, joy, cries for strength, being lost, not knowing where to start...looking at the past with my clear mind now, I see so many things shift, change and weaken. Impermanence.  Where I am now, i do see the journey that has started long time ago and i am loving reading through him again, discovering me, depths of the beauty and the pain, such a blessing to connect with his joy and the "companion".

this is for you, enjoy...

the privilege of a lifetime is being
who you are

the goal of the hero trip
down to the jewel point
is to find those levels in the psyche
that open open open
and finally open to the mystery
of your Self
being buddha consciousness
or the Christ.

that is the journey.

No comments: